High Desert and Horses...come park your tiny house/RV

Come enjoy the High Desert on my 9+acre Flying Feather Ranch....where you will find big skies, wild mustangs, and resident horses, donkeys, dogs, cat and pig.......amazing views, next to BLM public lands, which lends itself to hiking, riding and other sport....I also teach art classes in my studio, create jewelry and upcycle furniture....there is a beautiful pond 4 miles from my place that I play in with dogs and swim my horses in.....Truckee and Lake Tahoe are a little over an hour away......Reno is 35-40 minutes....Sierraville Hot Springs is a beautiful 50 min. drive......out here, it is quiet, and you can see stars for miles at night.....

This little You Tube video was the first time I taught my horse "skijoring"......this is on my property in the winter....so much fun......my hope is to build create a tiny house community here, build a glass greenhouse, grow organic food, etc....take people on guided hikes to visit the Wild Mustangs....

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=c2zkP9evY8U

Contact info (email/phone): lawebbart@gmail.com/415-858-8113
What kind of units do you accept?:
Tiny Home
RV/Trailer
Car/Van
Other conversions
What size unit can your space accommodate?: Over 35 feet
Minimum reservation length: 1 night
Maximum reservation length: More than 3 months
Discount rates for weekly or monthly stays?: $200/weekly and $800/monthly
Available Property Type: Home
Is this property suitable for kids or pets?: Contact host to discuss
Will you discount rent for labor?: Maybe (contact host for details)
Does your space have reliable cell reception?: Yes, I have my own booster for wifi and cell is through Verizon
Free/paid utilities available:
Electricity
Wifi
Fresh Water
Sewer
Propane Refill
Laundry
Trash

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.