Park Delta Bay Tiny House Community (Isleton, CA)

Park Delta Bay is currently the only legal tiny house community in Northern California. We welcome RVIA certified tiny houses. This is a small community with a few owner occupied tiny houses and a dozen park-owned park models. The park has country club amenities including bathhouse, clubhouse, tennis courts, volleyball court, lush green lawns, and fishing docks on the San Joaquin River.

The community offers a relaxed country lifestyle but yet close to the urban centers of San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento. For prospective tiny house residents, we offer previews of new models from manufacturers that are for sale.

FAQ

Q: Can I legally park my tiny house?

A: Yes.

Q: Can tiny housers live in the park year-around?

A: Absolutely! Tiny house residents may enjoy the park for any length of stay, and we would love to see tiny house resident make our park their permanent home. Our vision is to form a grassroots community of tiny houses. Together, we can live tiny and be part of a big community.

Q: I have an RV. Are lots available if I don’t have a tiny house?

A: Yes. Currently, there are more RVs than tiny houses. We love custom RV’s. You’re tiny too!

Q: What’s included in the lot fee?

A: The lot fee includes water, sewer, landscaping for common areas, trash collection. Electric is billed separately. See our rate sheet for details.

Q: Do tiny houses have to be on wheels at the park?

A: Yes. As an RV park, we are zoned for mobile vehicles.

Q: Does my tiny house have to be RVIA compliant?

A: Yes. The tiny house should be RVIA certified and registered with the DMV.

Q: I built my tiny house myself. Can I still park my home at the park?

A: Yes! We acknowledge the brave DIYers who pioneered the social movement and tip our hats to those who continue the tradition. We require RVIA certification make sure that the structure is in compliance with regulations for the park’s zoning ordinance.

Q: Can you build a tiny home while living at the park?

A: No. Our insurance does not permit residents to build tiny houses at the park at this time.

Q: Can I park my tiny house as a rental property?

A: Yes. You can park your tiny house here year-around and use it as a short term daily rental property. The tiny house owner is responsible for their monthly lot fee, as well as the upkeep and maintenance of their tiny house. At this time, the park does not offer a property management service.

Q: Okay. I want to park my tiny house at the park. What’s the process?

A: The first step in the process is to call us at 916-777-5588 and complete the rental application ($39.99 fee) at Cozy.co, a rental screening service with credit and background check. We will need to know the date you would like to arrive at the park, the size of your tiny house, as well as its utility hookup requirements. If you are still dreaming about going tiny, it might be a little early to reserve a site. The park is unable to predict lot availability in the far future and we already have waiting lists for sites.

https://youtu.be/WxAUoTOWoSo

http://deltabay.org/tinyhouse/

Contact info (email/phone): 922 West Brannan Island Rd Isleton, CA 95641
What kind of units do you accept?:
Tiny Home
RV/Trailer
Car/Van
Other conversions
Free/paid utilities available:
Electricity
Wifi
Fresh Water