Huge off-grid lot next to Petrified Forrest National Park

1 Acre lot available for ALL types of camping. No RV size limit, No rig too big or too small. Bring the tiny homes, buses, yurts tents, shacks or shanty's...all pets welcome.

1 Mile to the Petrified Forest National Park

1 Mile to Historical Route 66 / HWY 40

4 Miles to the Painted Desert Indian Center

80 Miles to Flagstaff Arizona

No utilities exist on the lot so this would be a straight dry camp / boondock lot. Stay as long as you want! I have not yet personally been to the lot but access should be easy with any rig type as the main road is gravel. All pet types ok as this lot is zoned agriculture. Bring the dogs, cats, horses, donkeys, llamas, snakes ... whatever!

The lots 4 corners of the lot are:
35.016260, -109.821952
35.016262, -109.821393
35.015423, -109.821946
35.015425, -109.821388

I purchased this lot because I have future plans of maybe building an off grid type home or something similar one day.... but for now it sits and waits.

I would exchange labor for a free place to camp. If you are interested, I just need some type of development of the land such as corner markers/steaks or a primitive sort of fencing. Shoot me an email if you have any ideas and we can make a deal. Also, I will offer a free week stay in exchange for some decent pictures of the land and the road coming in. Thanks for looking.

Address (Town, State): Adamana, AZ
Contact info (email/phone): dennis.vincent@gmail.com / 6193065212
What kind of units do you accept?:
RV/Trailer
Tiny House on Wheels
Bus conversion
Van conversion
Car/Tent
What size unit can your space accommodate?:
Less than 18'
18-29'
30-39'
40'+
Minimum reservation length: 1 night
Maximum reservation length: More than 3 months
Discount rates for weekly or monthly stays?: $10 per week, $25 per month.
Property Type: Other
Is this property suitable for kids or pets?: Both okay
Will you discount rent for labor?: Yes (contact host)
Does your space have reliable cell reception?: Reception should be good for all carriers.

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.