Driveway available in Augusta Georgia

I have a decent sized piece of land intown in Augusta, Georgia about 10 min from downtown (Broad Street) and about 10-15 from the Masters. I own a business there.

The street parking should be able to hold some of the larger RVs based on the size of the trucks that tend to park in that space without my permission. I have a circular drive so that gap in front is fairly large. I can check if someone needs. Vans and cars can easily get in the circular drive. I am not sure if a type 1 or type 3 converted ambulance will (type 2 should though). I know they can fit on the street. Tiny homes might have to go in the backyard.

Most pets are ok, I have dogs of my own. However if your dogs really like barking at other dogs, be aware there are a lot of noisy dogs around who are walked. We also have a lot of escapes and free roaming dogs.

Kids, quiet kids are welcome to stay. My job requires quiet so it would be really helpful to not have super young kids who play really loudly. Additionally, the 911 ambulance service speeds down the road so please use discretion.

People who are able to park close to the house should be able to use my extension cord to top off their power if needed although I would appreciate a donation of either time or money for that utility. Some of the spots would also be decent if you have solar. I don't have a direct water tap, but I should be able to fill up bottles for you. I have laundry, wifi, etc which there is no reason to charge for. Trash is super easy, since it is right out front just remember to divide recycling vs trash. It comes on Wednesday. There are a few black water dump stations about 45 minutes away at the very least.

I will eventually hopefully be buying/converting either an ambulance or van so may be able to offer some discounted rent in exchange for labor or help especially in regards to that. I need someone who can inspect some for me too. All that depends on what pops up on CL or Facebook. I might have some other labour too.

Other things of note : this is an LGBT friendly driveway.

Address (Town, State): Augusta, Georgia
Contact info (email/phone): celestria@gmail.com
What kind of units do you accept?:
RV/Trailer
Tiny House on Wheels
Bus conversion
Van conversion
Car/Tent
Minimum reservation length: 1 night
Maximum reservation length: More than 3 months
Discount rates for weekly or monthly stays?: Open to discussion!
Property Type: Private Residence
Is this property suitable for kids or pets?: Contact host to discuss
Will you discount rent for labor?: Maybe (contact host)
Does your space have reliable cell reception?: yes, all major carriers
Free/paid utilities available:
Electricity
30A
50A
Fresh Water
Sewer
Wifi
Propane Refill
Laundry
Trash

Public discussion (0)