Cosmic Turtle Farm

5 1/2 acres of beautiful forest 17 minutes south of Olympia, The property is home to a new farm Called Cosmic turtle (just for fun) located on chain hill .9 of a mile north of Tenino. I have one house on top of the hill and Mid Level we have three goats and 5 chickens.

On the lower lot I have one tiny home that was built for my Daughter, but she only comes to the land when it is convenient HAHA, she is 26, so for now, we are going to Airbnb it. There is space for a tiny home on the lower lot and comes with water electric and phone / internet. Please keep in mind I am close to old Hwy 99 SE, so we have frog sounds in-between cars until the town goes to sleep, but that sound is also going to be the income for our new farm-stand and gift shop being built this summer.

We have a great opportunity for someone that would like to help pick blackberries, amend the soil and get control of your food source !!! In the future, we will be on the map with other biodynamic and permaculture farms. So bring your excitement and have an adventure in the Great North West.

Contact info (email/phone): wiseman2112@gmail.com
Address (Town, State): 14538 old hwy 99
What kind of units do you accept?:
Tiny Home
RV/Trailer
Car/Van
Other conversions
What size unit can your space accommodate?: 25 - 35 feet
Minimum reservation length: 1 week
Maximum reservation length: More than 3 months
Discount rates for weekly or monthly stays?: 10% for weekly and 20% for monthly
Available Property Type: Farm
Is this property suitable for kids or pets?: Kids and pets both okay
Will you discount rent for labor?: Maybe (contact host for details)
Does your space have reliable cell reception?: yes
Free/paid utilities available:
Electricity
Wifi
Fresh Water
Sewer
Propane Refill
Laundry
Trash

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.