RV / Tiny House Space in Oakdale CA PLUS private double room

This is for a long term stay: I have lived here for over a year and am moving closer to work so would like to find someone to take my place before my move August 1st 2018. The space is a large cement plot on a horse ranch/boarding. I currently park my tiny house and a 5th wheel for my daughter on the plot so it's a lot of space. We built a dog yard right next to it and have two dogs. (the maximum allowed) The owner of the property has also given me a nice enclosed space for a garden. ALSO included in this price is a private room next to the barn/storage that my friend has renovated into a bedroom and living space. It could still use some fixing up (your choice) but has potential to be a great extra space for an extra bedroom, office, or just hanging out. There is hot running water in the room and a counter for a microwave, toaster oven, hot plate etc. My friend uses the outhouse for facilities and my shower. The space for the RV / Tiny House has water and electric hook ups. We have a service come out once a month for our black tank. HughesNet has been our internet and we can leave the dish if you wish to connect with them. Garbage is around $20 a month if you need it. Pauline is very meticulous at keeping her ranch looking nice, so the RV or TH you bring in would need to look decent and renters must keep their area clean. Horse boarding is also an option. There is no private yard for young children to play in, so an older family or retired couple would be ideal. Let me know if you have any more questions than what I've covered here or if you are interested and I'll pass your info along to Pauline.

Contact info (email/phone): just.julianna@yahoo.com
What kind of units do you accept?:
Tiny Home
RV/Trailer
Car/Van
Other conversions
What size unit can your space accommodate?: 25 - 35 feet
Minimum reservation length: More than 1 month
Maximum reservation length: More than 3 months
Discount rates for weekly or monthly stays?: no
Available Property Type: Farm
Is this property suitable for kids or pets?: Contact host to discuss
Will you discount rent for labor?: No
Does your space have reliable cell reception?: My phone works fine, my friend's does not lol, so I guess it depends on the service.
Free/paid utilities available:
Electricity
Wifi
Fresh Water
Sewer
Propane Refill
Laundry
Trash

Public discussion (0)

You must log in to send a new comment.